Faculty of Engineering and Industrial Technology Silpakorn University Department of Electrical Engineering Was established in 2007 and is open for the first generation of students in 2007.
Expand educational opportunities And academic services in electrical engineering electronics And computer systems for communities and industrial sectors Both at the regional level and National level Department of Electrical Engineering Open for undergraduate students Bachelor of Engineering Program Electronics and Computer Systems Engineering Program The first time in the academic year 2007 and open for graduate students. In the Master of Engineering Program Electrical and Computer Engineering Program For the first time in Education 2017 There are also plans to open additional courses in the future as well. Which open for both bachelor's and master's degree students has been continuing to date.
ปัจจุบันเปิดสอน จำนวน 2 หลักสูตร ประกอบด้วย
Course Name : Bachelor of Engineering Program Electronics and Computer Systems Engineering Program (Curriculum revised version 2017)
1. To produce graduates in engineering who are knowledgeable and capable in their careers in the field of electronics and systems engineering.
2. To produce graduates with knowledge Have the ability to develop and research, and be ready for further studies
3. Train and train students to create graduates with discipline, ideas, self-responsibility and society.
4. Train students to work with others Have leadership and virtue by expanding the opportunity for undergraduate study including reducing
Shortage of personnel in the field of electronics and computer systems That has the skills to combine hardware and software.
Course Name : Master of Engineering Program Electrical and Computer Engineering (Curriculum revised version 2017)
1. To produce a master of engineering who has knowledge and competence. And the potential for a career in electrical engineering Electronics and
2. To produce a Master of Science Have ability in development and research Both quantitative and quality
3. To create a Master with morality and ethics. Have responsibility to oneself and society Leadership Can adapt for the work that occurs throughout
Life and communication skills in both Thai and foreign languages
4. In response to government policy By creating human resources with technology skills Including meeting the high demand for electrical labor electronics
And computers that have skills in combining hardware and software together
Information of Department
Tel :034 109686 ต่อ 209550
Website : http://ee.eng.su.ac.th